We make it...
Tired of dealing with the headaches of setting up an online store? Have us do the work for you! We will set you up to sell online without you having to touch a keyboard.
Our “No Work” Business Plan Vendor Subscription costs less than a cup of coffee a day and comes with plenty of perks like discounts on video production and premium advertising!
We meet face to face with every one of our vendors. We want to learn about your business and believe personal connections are a vital part of the 5 Star Culture we strive for.
...to shop and sell local!
Andrew Schroeder was born in northern Virginia in 1992. He moved to Northwest Florida, with his family, in 2003. After attending the University of West Florida, Andrew started a career in the service industry. During this time, a close friend inspired Andrew to create his own T-shirt Company. After months of researching for a cost-effective way to offer product online, Andrew recognized the need for an online platform for start-up, part time, and full-time entrepreneurs of local small business that was easy and affordable. 5 Star Culture Company is the answer! Andrew, with the assistance of his good friend, Ford, created 5 Star Culture Company to give local and small businesses a way to offer their product to the world, via the internet, without spending all their creative time figuring out business regulations, internet protocols or spending all their profit on these services!
“Dreams are just goals waiting to become reality.” – Alex Roth
Ford Kirkland was born in Orlando, FL in 1991. Soon after, he moved up the road to Tallahassee, FL where he was raised. After high school, Ford moved to Pensacola to attend college at the University of West Florida. With hard work and dedication, he earned his Bachelors Degree in Information Technology. Shortly after earning his degree he decided to start his own small business doing contract web design, graphic design and IT work. When his friend Andrew asked for help creating a logo, Andrew didn’t know that Ford would be teaming up with him for a lot more. Our idea grew into what is now 5 Star Culture Company and the rest is History.
Yes! You can easily create an account during your first checkout.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Our delivery charges are calculated asynchronously by USPS during the checkout process using the product(s) weight, dimensions, and sender/receiver addresses.
There may be multiple delivery options available. An average USPS shipment takes 3-5 business days.
5StarCultureCo.com is secured with https. Payment information is handled through a secure portal provided by Nationwide Payments. 5 Star Culture Company will never sell or give away your data.
You will immediately receive an email with a receipt of your order. The seller(s) will receive an email with the order and the shipping label. Once your order ships, you will receive another email with a delivery date and tracking number.
Yes, you will receive a paid invoice immediately after payment.
Vendor Memberships (FAQ)
Click here to purchase a vendor membership, you will need to create an account during checkout if you haven't already. After you purchase a subscription you will be redirected to the new vendor registration form. Once submitted, you will have access to the vendor dashboard where you can upload your products, connect your Stripe account for payment and access to commissions, orders, shipping labels, etc. Each new product will be approved to sell after a quick admin review.
We collect you VAT/SSN for proof of identity and tax purposes. This piece of info will not be shared with anyone.
After purchasing a subscription, go to My Account > Vendor Dashboard > Vendor Profile. Here you can set/change your Store Name, Description, Header Image, Logo, Social Media Links, URL, and Shop Contact Info.
Commissions are paid out bi-weekly via Stripe for orders that have been shipped. You can create and/or connect your Stripe account in My Account > Vendor Dashboard > Vendor Profile > Payments.
To see incoming order details and commission payments go to My Account > Vendor Dashboard > Commissions.
Go to the My Account Dashboard. Scroll down to My Subscriptions and click CANCEL. Click Yes on the popup asking if you're sure.
My Account > Vendor Dashboard > Products > Add New. Here you can upload the name, description, price, inventory and photos of your product. You will also need to set weight, and dimensions of your product inside the shipping tab. Most products will be a "Simple Product" unless you are selling a variable item with multiple attributes like size and color. For those items see the FAQ below.
Yes, here is how.
- My Account > Vendor Dashboard > Products > Add New.
- Select Variable product from the Product Data dropdown.
- Click on the Attributes tab. Add a custom product attribute and name it Size, Color, WaistLength, whatever you need to name it. In the values section add your sizes, colors, etc: S|M|L|XL|XXL|3XL. You will used these attributes to create variations in the next step.
- Click on the Variations tab. Select Add Variation from the drop down and hit go. With your newly added variation select which attribute(s) to represent it.
- Lastly, fill out the price, shipping details and stock count for each variation. Don't forget to click Save Changes and the Update or Submit for Approval buttons!
Advertising Services (FAQ)
- Behavior Targeted Ads – based on the buying habits of the individual, ie. ( shopping at competitors sites, searching for your products/services, looking at content related to your product/services).
- Retargeting - remind your website visitors of your products and services after they leave your website without buying.
- Geofencing - the application of a virtual boundary around a location, in which your ads will target when a mobile device enters or leaves.
- Social Media - Your ads will show up on social media sites.
- Google Keywords - match your ads with the terms people are searching for. Selecting high quality, relevant keywords for your advertising campaign can help you reach the customers you want, when you want.
Marketing Services (FAQ)
- Promotional Video Shoot and Production - We will come to your business, record video and audio, and take pictures. We will make you a professional promotional video for you to blast all over social media. We'll blast it too! If you have a script we will gladly make a voiceover track to overlay the video.
- Product Photography - We will come to you or you can drop the product(s) off with us, depends on the situation. Most of the products on the site were photographed and edited by us. A clean and clear image of your product helps attract buyers. Contact for pricing and scheduling.
- Advertising Creatives - A digital graphic made custom to highlight your business. Can be static (a still picture) or dynamic (a moving picture).
- Static AD Creative – Great for social medias, websites, marketing material.
- Dynamic AD Creatives – For use with AD Campaigns – Fit more information in the same space. Catch people's attention easier.
- Graphic Design - We design logos, banners, etc. Need a banner or sign designed and printed? We're your one-stop-shop!