Yes! You can easily create an account during your first checkout.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Our delivery charges are calculated asynchronously by USPS during the checkout process using the product(s) weight, dimensions, and sender/receiver addresses.
There may be multiple delivery options available. An average USPS shipment takes 3-5 business days.
5StarCultureCo.com is secured with https. Payment information is handled through a secure portal provided by Nationwide Payments. 5 Star Culture Company will never sell or give away your data.
You will immediately receive an email with a receipt of your order. The seller(s) will receive an email with the order and the shipping label. Once your order ships, you will receive another email with a delivery date and tracking number.
Yes, you will receive a paid invoice immediately after payment.
Vendor Memberships (FAQ)
Click here to purchase a vendor membership, you will need to create an account during checkout if you haven't already. After you purchase a subscription you will be redirected to the new vendor registration form. Once submitted, you will have access to the vendor dashboard where you can upload your products, connect your Stripe account for payment and access to commissions, orders, shipping labels, etc. Each new product will be approved to sell after a quick admin review.
We collect you VAT/SSN for proof of identity and tax purposes. This piece of info will not be shared with anyone.
After purchasing a subscription, go to My Account > Vendor Dashboard > Vendor Profile. Here you can set/change your Store Name, Description, Header Image, Logo, Social Media Links, URL, and Shop Contact Info.
Commissions are paid out bi-weekly via Stripe for orders that have been shipped. You can create and/or connect your Stripe account in My Account > Vendor Dashboard > Vendor Profile > Payments.
To see incoming order details and commission payments go to My Account > Vendor Dashboard > Commissions.
Go to the My Account Dashboard. Scroll down to My Subscriptions and click CANCEL. Click Yes on the popup asking if you're sure.
My Account > Vendor Dashboard > Products > Add New. Here you can upload the name, description, price, inventory and photos of your product. You will also need to set weight, and dimensions of your product inside the shipping tab. Most products will be a "Simple Product" unless you are selling a variable item with multiple attributes like size and color. For those items see the FAQ below.
Yes, here is how.
- My Account > Vendor Dashboard > Products > Add New.
- Select Variable product from the Product Data dropdown.
- Click on the Attributes tab. Add a custom product attribute and name it Size, Color, WaistLength, whatever you need to name it. In the values section add your sizes, colors, etc: S|M|L|XL|XXL|3XL. You will used these attributes to create variations in the next step.
- Click on the Variations tab. Select Add Variation from the drop down and hit go. With your newly added variation select which attribute(s) to represent it.
- Lastly, fill out the price, shipping details and stock count for each variation. Don't forget to click Save Changes and the Update or Submit for Approval buttons!
Advertising Services (FAQ)
- Behavior Targeted Ads – based on the buying habits of the individual, ie. ( shopping at competitors sites, searching for your products/services, looking at content related to your product/services).
- Retargeting - remind your website visitors of your products and services after they leave your website without buying.
- Geofencing - the application of a virtual boundary around a location, in which your ads will target when a mobile device enters or leaves.
- Social Media - Your ads will show up on social media sites.
- Google Keywords - match your ads with the terms people are searching for. Selecting high quality, relevant keywords for your advertising campaign can help you reach the customers you want, when you want.
Marketing Services (FAQ)
- Promotional Video Shoot and Production - We will come to your business, record video and audio, and take pictures. We will make you a professional promotional video for you to blast all over social media. We'll blast it too! If you have a script we will gladly make a voiceover track to overlay the video.
- Product Photography - We will come to you or you can drop the product(s) off with us, depends on the situation. Most of the products on the site were photographed and edited by us. A clean and clear image of your product helps attract buyers. Contact for pricing and scheduling.
- Advertising Creatives - A digital graphic made custom to highlight your business. Can be static (a still picture) or dynamic (a moving picture).
- Static AD Creative – Great for social medias, websites, marketing material.
- Dynamic AD Creatives – For use with AD Campaigns – Fit more information in the same space. Catch people's attention easier.
- Graphic Design - We design logos, banners, etc. Need a banner or sign designed and printed? We're your one-stop-shop!
Send us an email