Chromecast is the easy way to enjoy online video and music on your TV. It’s a palm-size streaming media device that plugs into the HDMI™ port on your TV. Set the Google Chromecast device up with a simple mobile app, then send your favorite online shows, movies, music and more to your TV using your smartphone, tablet or laptop.
- Enjoy your favorite movies, TV shows, music and videos instantly with this black streaming media device.
- More from Netflix, YouTube™, HBO GO, Hulu Plus, Pandora, Google Play Movies and TV, Google Play Music and Chrome. No more huddling around small screens and tiny speakers. Chromecast automatically updates to work with a growing number of apps.
- Remote free. Chromecast works with devices you already own, including Android tablets and smartphones, iPhone®, iPad®, Windows®, Mac® and Chromebooks. Browse for what to watch, control playback and adjust volume using your device. You won’t have to learn anything new.
- Plug in and play. Get started in three easy steps. Plug Chromecast into any HDTV, connect it to Wi-Fi, then send videos and more from your smartphone, tablet or laptop to your TV with the press of a button.
- It’s for everyone in your house. Friends and family can use your Chromecast with their smartphone, tablet or laptop without any additional setup.
- Chromecast, Chrome and the Chrome logo are trademarks of Google Inc.