CHAMBER MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
- Recognition and exposure through listing in the annual Santa Rosa County Membership Directory & Community Information Guide.
- Identification as a leading local business by displaying your membership window decal and membership certificate for your customers to see.
- Promotion by displaying your business brochures and business cards in the Tourist Information Center.
- Information and representation regarding governmental issues which might affect your business.
- Prospect development from Chamber listings of relocation and information requests.
- Expanded business opportunities provided by topical speakers at monthly meetings and forums.
- Tax deduction for you membership dues as a necessary business expense.
- Chamber Member only product and service referrals in response to inquiries.
- New member recognition through ribbon cutting, Chamber newsletter picture and write-up, introduction at networking events, on Facebook and via e-mail.
- Opportunity to participate in numerous Chamber and member coordinated events.
- Significant networking opportunities through Business After Hours, Small Business Networking Lunch, and The A.M. Network.
- Representation in numerous committees and task forces. Your influence and involvement touches all aspects of life in Santa Rosa County.
This membership is for individuals who do not own or manage a profit-seeking enterprise. The Chamber Directory listing of Member Products and Services for this category will indicate Individual Member.
This membership category is reserved for legitimate non-profit organizations, i.e., churches, civic, fraternal, educational, and charitable corporations. Non-profit membership includes all the benefits and privileges of Business and Professional Services membership.
Students under 21 years of age may utilize this category. Persons who are 65+, retired, and are no longer actively employed are eligible for Senior Membership.
For More Information, Contact:
5247 Stewart Street
Milton, FL 32570
Phone: (850) 623-2339
Click here for a printable application form.
Membership Categories – How Much Does it Cost?
Business and Professional Services
Business and Professional Service Memberships are based on the number of equivalent full-time employees you have. Please see the Dues Schedule chart to determine the amount of annual membership dues:
- 1-15 Employees – Annual Dues $250
- 16-50 Employees – Annual Dues $400
- 50+ Employees – Annual Dues $625
- Individual Member – Annual Dues $100
- Non-Profit Organization – Annual Dues $125
- Junior/Senior Member – Annual Dues $75